Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog grooming

Options
  • 13-07-2009 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi all,

My two puppies, a schnauzer and a schnoodle need haircuts. I am living in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo and would go anywhere in Mayo or Galway to get this done.

Does anyone have any place that they would recommend? It is my first time to bring them so have no clue where's best to go. Any ideas welcome, I just want a good job done on them. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

I have used mobile dogwash for the last 2 yrs and found them to be good. they come out to your house and do it outside in a van.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

I have used mobile dogwash for the last 2 yrs and found them to be good. they come out to your house and do it outside in a van.

I've also heard good things about them, but I don't think they'd be willing to travel to Mayo:D

Sorry, I've never had any of mine groomed, ask at your local vets, they should know of any in your area. I know that there are two in Ballina, but probably a bit further than you'd want to travel?

Advertisement