Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New frames-no prescriptino change but fuzzy??

Options
  • 13-07-2009 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey all,

Has anyone else had this problem before.. I got mew glasses but my doctor said that I didn't need any change in my prescription but when i got my new ones they were really fuzzy... well more my right eye found it very hard to focus and things around the rim were fuzzy??! Is this an adaption thing? The lens are much thinner than before - more streamlined so would this have an effect on my eyes adjusting to new ones??

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Have you had your lenses thinned down before? There can be a little bit of distortion in the high index lenses esp if you havnt had them before. Is it more in the centre or out towards the edges?
    Is the frame curved at all?
    If it's in towards the centre that the blurring is I would prob go back even to have a chat where you bought the spex. At least then they can make sure that everything is ok with the glasses and tell you if it's just adaptation to the thinner lenses

Advertisement