Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens Hair Style Champs

Options
  • 13-07-2009 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi guys,

First time poster. I have been looking at a lot of different posts from different places. On boards and elsewhere. I am considering changing my hair style but I am unsure of what I am looking for.

Can someone please give me the names of some of the best around (IN DUBLIN)? Like I have seen the Grafton Barbers etc names mentioned but I want someone who can do all that but also who has excellent judgement. Can look at you and say "Ok, with your features and hair type etc, this style will bring out this etc". Someone who can actually assess and give you the haircut that suits you!

I am looking for someone who can tell me what the best haircut is for me. Because I don' t know myself! I am useless in that area. I like my fashion etc but my hair is the one thing I have always never been able to say what is good/ not good etc. It lets the rest of my good work down!

Don' t be shy with recommendations or prices. I want to see all. The more opinions the better. So many posts in this area have seemed to be focused on one area or the other and I still have no idea where to go if I do this. Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks

David

Advertisement