Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

have not had results yet what now?

Options
  • 13-07-2009 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

I will be going into my third year in college. In order to apply for my maintenance grant for this year i need last years results to prove i passed but as i have not received them yet i rang the college and we will not be receiving them until September..... Can i send in my application without the results and then forward the results or will they not accept that????

thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sanguine Fan

danois wrote: »
    i rang the college and we will not be receiving them until September

Presumably you have got your exam results already, otherwise how would you know if you got through to third year? (I am assuming you will be returning to college in September/October.) Is it that you need them in a form acceptable to the county council?

If the exam results have been published, your faculty at college should be able to provide you with a suitable letter for the grant provider. If it can't do this before September, check with the council now as to what if any effect this will have on the payment of your grant. It might mean a delay before you get the first instalment.

Advertisement