Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Download Website for storing offline

Options
  • 13-07-2009 1:13pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a program to download an entire website to store offline?

It's just a very basic brochure website with a flash banner, nothing complicated. It may be taken down soon to be replaced. I may want to come back to it later to replicated it (well the content anyway).

I just need to be able to download it as html files so I can store it to maybe later zip and send to someone else (to say, I need a new version of this site etc etc).

What is the easiest way to do this?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭marcphisto

Presuming you don't have ftp access you can try this http://www.httrack.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,248 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Most hosts provide a web-based file manager, and some of these include a facility to zip and download whatever folders you specify.

Advertisement