Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Kenny/Ryan Tubridy/Death?

Options
  • 13-07-2009 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Your preference for a winter's Friday night? Is anyone honestly looking forward to the Late Late coming back in the autumn now that that skinny chancer is running it? I have to wonder!

I will admit Gerry Ryan has a case to be moany, self-important wanker and all that he is. He was pretty good the one time he presented the Late Late, I admit. (But you were extremely behaving, Gerry...) Otoh, how could we trust him to keep up to that standard that he never ever normally keeps to? Yeah, stfu, G Ryan.

Your thoughts, AH?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Pop's Diner

I try not to think about it.

Actually that is a lie. I don't have to try.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

hurdehur wrote: »
    Your preference for a winter's Friday night? Is anyone honestly looking forward to the Late Late coming back in the autumn now that that skinny chancer is running it? I have to wonder!

I will admit Gerry Ryan has a case to be moany, self-important wanker and all that he is. He was pretty good the one time he presented the Late Late, I admit. (But you were extremely behaving, Gerry...) Otoh, how could we trust him to keep up to that standard that he never ever normally keeps to? Yeah, stfu, G Ryan.

Your thoughts, AH?

What are you actually on about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Your preference for a winter's Friday night?

Either of the Seoige sisters wrapped in the TnG weather girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭hurdehur

TheZohan wrote: »
    Either of the Seoige sisters wrapped in the TnG weather girls.

They might be getting a bit long in the tooth, now, though, doncha think? Sile is still cute, I suppose. Keep up the babe standard, TG4, btw!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭Dartz

Your topic title had me hoping for some sort of RTE chopper crash.

Now... I am saddened.

• Advertisement

Degsy wrote: »
    What are you actually on about?

I was actually just subtley pointing out that science has already proved that it can never explain everything and thus God probably exists and is perpetually loling in his water-turned-to-wine at atheists.

...wasn't that obvious?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel_incompleteness_theorem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

They might be getting a bit long in the tooth, now, though, doncha think? Sile is still cute, I suppose. Keep up the babe standard, TG4, btw!

Never wear new shoes on a long journey. ;)

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Tubridy is a wanker so for me the show is dead.

Just Tubridy tonight II.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

I will admit Gerry Ryan has a case to be moany, self-important wanker and all that he is. He was pretty good the one time he presented the Late Late, I admit.

Are you on Drugs?
    He was DREADFULL!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,240 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I thought they actually been killed when I read the title. ****.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

Are you on Drugs?
    He was DREADFULL!:mad:

He was actually decent that one time but he was behaving and wasn't his normal ignorant self and one swallow does not make a Late Late host, eh, Ger?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

i actually really like Ryan Tubridy....*hangs head in shame*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

He was actually decent that one time but he was behaving and wasn't his normal ignorant self and one swallow does not make a Late Late host, eh, Ger?

Bollix.:eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

ITT, RTÉ continuously make bad decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭sidneykidney

If you can get over the fact that tubridy is a pompous git(something he knows and plays upon),he is ok to to watch. At least he managed to get a laugh from his guests which is a hell of a lot more than plank ever managed tbh

illiop wrote: »
    i actually really like Ryan Tubridy....*hangs head in shame*

I like him well enough on his own show. He's quick enough and funny enough but he's also a bit of a smarmy git. I'm not sure he has a rounded enough personality for the LL. As I said already, at least GR has proved he can take things to a higher level. Only once, but still. If I were DG of RTE I would trust GR to do a good job of the LL more than I would RT. Of course, if GR is looking for 800k he can feck right off and, eh, welcome aboard, RT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

When are Richard and Judy getting the gig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭j1smithy

Your thoughts, AH?

I don't think anyone ever really looked forward to staying in to watch telly on a friday night tbh... not even gaybo could do that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭masonman

DB10 wrote: »
    Tubridy is a wanker so for me the show is dead.

I think Podge and Rodge hit the nail on the head:

"How's your Ryan Tubridy?"
    "Me wha'?"

"Your Pr!ck!"
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

He's an annoying little squirrely prick!

He reminds me of all the people I don't like of his generation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭ihadu

kenny is a joke, tubridy is a joke. theyre not the problem though, the guy how hires these jokes and puts them on tv is the real problem

Advertisement