Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buffy box sets

Options
  • 12-07-2009 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭

Got a yen to rewatch all of Buffy again. Came across this crowd (ioogame.com) offering a 1-7 boxset for €59.01 (inc shipping). Amazon are coming up with £86.07+ shipping, Play are coming out as €149.99. Anyone used/heard of ioogame before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Seems a bit dodgy to me. They use Google logo's on their page and have a look here and here. I'd avoid.

...and I've just noticed that their contact address is at hotmail. Anywhere else it is then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ant

Thoie wrote: »
    Anywhere else it is then :)
    If you're not in a hurry, Amazon's price can fluctuate a lot and it's worth keeping an eye on. Earlier this year, both Buffy and Angel box-sets had gone down to around the £50/60 mark. (They've since gone up to around £100 and back down again.)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

got mine for 50ish euro from Amazon a few months back.

Advertisement