Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scrubs may contain spolier probably not

Options
  • 12-07-2009 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

Hey could someone please explain this to me.
    I just got season 8 of scrubs and I always thought that in between dr kelsos role as chief and dr cox being chief that courtney cox was chief?? In the dvd it seems that courtney cox does not appear and that the role of chief changes directly from dr kelso to dr cox.Pretty bad thread but I am very curious ha

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Courtney Cox was in the first episode or two of the season from what I remember. She was Kelso's replacement. Then she left and Dr Cox got the job.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

ya for def, she was in two if not 3 episodes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

I would not bother worrying about it, the show is gone to the dogs, watch something else imo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Are you sure you got Season 8 on DVD because it isn't out yet, not even in America. Maybe you got Season 7?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Dman001 wrote: »
    Are you sure you got Season 8 on DVD because it isn't out yet, not even in America. Maybe you got Season 7?

Are you suggesting the OP has used other possible ILLEGAL ways to get Season 8 :pac::pac::pac: I'm shocked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

ziedth wrote: »
    Are you suggesting the OP has used other possible ILLEGAL ways to get Season 8 :pac::pac::pac: I'm shocked.
    Well if he DID get them from illegal sources it would explain why Courtney Cox doesn't appear in the episodes, he probably didn't download the episode in which she appears.
    But he does mention DVDs in the first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

oh good it is season 7. I have a whole other season to watch!:D

Advertisement