Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Athlone this Tuesday

Options
  • 12-07-2009 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

I am looking for a bus from Dublin to Athlone THIS TUESDAY from between 11pm and 1am,my computer cant get the PDF Bus Eireann timetables whilst Citylink dont run that late so is there any?City Centre or Airport will do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

paddy978 wrote: »
    I am looking for a bus from Dublin to Athlone THIS TUESDAY from between 11 and 1,my computer cant get the PDF Bus Eireann timetables whilst Citylink dont run that late so is there any?City Centre or Airport will do.
    print screened the pdf's and uploaded them to imageshack.

http://img12.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=timetable1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭paddy978

Thanks for that,unfortunately their last bus is at 9 is is there any bus that departs Dublin fromm 11 to 1 on a tuesday night?

Anyone know any mode of public transport that goes at these times?Would like to know tonight!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

A quick google suggests that the last Citylink is 21:15 from the airport and the last Nestor on weekdays is 22:30. Which is just a *little* too early.

Nestor has become defunctant,replaced by gobus.ie,whom go staight to galway.

• Advertisement

Anyone time is of the essence!

Any nightrider services?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

The simple answer is no.

The last services are:
    Iarnrod Eireann - 1915
    Bus Eireann - 2100
    Citylink - 2200 (ex-Burgh Quay)

Otherwise you've got to wait for the early services the next morning: