Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

River Island Sale

Options
  • 12-07-2009 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Does anyone know when the river island sale is starting?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

They already had it afaicr

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I was in River Island an hour ago and it wasn't on so I doubt it's started yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭ToTheSea:

I'm 80% sure it was on about 2 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

i was in river island a week ago and asked the girl at the desk she said it would be this month but they hadnt got a date confirmed(they just say that so youll still buy stuff before the sale!) but i was in there again yesterday and it hadnt started yet, not in tallaght or dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

They defo had one a lil while ago. Used to work there and I remember they always had it at a different time to the rest of the high street stores

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

UK hasn't started but bought a fab dress online for a tenner, the rest of the stuff is bargain basement though! I do like their bags so would love to get one in the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

Well, there is nothing about it on the website and they're hasn't been for the past lil' while and there usually is before one so I was just wondering when it is starting.

I do remember a mid season sale though but it was back in April.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

It's coming up! Not sure the exact dates, but my mate works there and they're preparing the stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sinead81

i think its the 3rd week of july - which means NOW!!!! Im going around on lunch....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

they have it same day as next every year, and i'm waiting for both to start to it could possibly be this weekend!! usually starts on a saturday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I love the obsession with RI sale!!!

Accessories starts on Wednesday, footwear on Thursday and, dun dun dun, clothing goes into sale on Friday!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sinead81

ok it defo hasnt started today anyway........roll on wednesday!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

i know its summer but will they put any winter stuff in the sale even just the season,river island had some hot thigh/ovr the knee boots i wanted

i know its summer but will they put any winter stuff in the sale even just the season,river island had some hot thigh/ovr the knee boots i wanted

Sale is basically just stock that did not sell well first time around so the price is reduced to get rid of it. I know the boots you mean though and I seriously doubt they'll be in sale on Thursday 'cause from what I remember, they sold pretty well. But ya never know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

ah with a sale they might just throw out random bits!!which boots did you see?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

http://xml.riverisland.com/flash/content.php
    they are the last shoes on the top row. they are 75e at the mo just wondering would you consider these a summer or winter shoe?i want these but they are way too expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 CurlieSue

It says the 17th July on their email flier and the online sale is wednesday! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 lauramcp

i've found the river island sales over the last year to be quite rubbish, loads of older stock that i hadnt seeing on the shop floor in ages!! fingers crossed it'll be a good one, loads of stuff there that i want at the mo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

It's up online. Luckily for my bank account, I didn't see anything worth heading in for.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

hmmm just having a look online, theres a dress i was looking at the other day, but its more of a summery holiday dress & ive already bought too many clothes for the holiday i havent booked yet.. must not spend anymore!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Excellent, there's a few things I want that are on sale online- the pale pink broderie anglaise dress, the royal blue one shoulder dress with the black ribbon thing at the shoulder, a pale blue jacket with tiers at the bottom. I was hoping for the gorgeous white and gold heels that are €74 but they don't appear to be there..the black ones that are like them are though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I got some fabulous shoes for €35 so I'm happy. The shoe sale is pretty decent actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭legal eagle 1

Anyone any idea on how you could order from the River Island website? I think its only open to UK residents, am i right?? There loads i want , but cant get to a store this week :(:(

Anyone any idea on how you could order from the River Island website? I think its only open to UK residents, am i right?? There loads i want , but cant get to a store this week :(:(

Yep, RI only delivers to the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Yeah, they seem to be the only major British clothing store that don't ship to Ireland, grr.

Advertisement