Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am i a terrifying terrorist?

Options
  • 12-07-2009 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

What do people make of this senario:Occured 8th July

Working over in england for 3 weeks and i drove over. On my 3rd last day there i was driving around and i picked up a police tail for about a half hour. Went into a town and got some food and when i was leaving i looked in my rear view mirror and saw ages behind me a car tearing up and overtaking over cars, really crazy driving. He came right up my ass(no jokes please) but i couldnt see the driver because of tinted glass. Went through a tiny village and the blue lights came on, it was an unmarked police car.

He came up to the window and said i was speeding and immediately said he wasn't gonna give me a ticket? Didn't even warn me or give out to me. Didn't ask for my name or driving license? Just asked me to do a breathiliser(i think he wanted my dna...conspiricy theory).

While parked just outside this tiny village in the middle of nowhere another marked police car passed slowly and drove on. Officer told me that was it so i drove off and maybe 1 km up the road the marked car was pulled in and followed me for 15min

Lads what the hell? Unbeknownst to me ,am i a terrorist?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Imagine how it feels to be a muslim living in fear of that every day

Welcome to their world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Are you driving a Ford Transit?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

did you buy your car/van in a private sale.....it might not be you, it could be your car/van is marked !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Does your car have a Limerick reg?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

or...... they could just have a really good system to stop people bringing "foreign" cars on their roads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭c4cat

What do people make of this senario:Occured 8th July

Working over in england for 3 weeks and i drove over. On my 3rd last day there i was driving around and i picked up a police tail for about a half hour. Went into a town and got some food and when i was leaving i looked in my rear view mirror and saw ages behind me a car tearing up and overtaking over cars, really crazy driving. He came right up my ass(no jokes please) but i couldnt see the driver because of tinted glass. Went through a tiny village and the blue lights came on, it was an unmarked police car.

He came up to the window and said i was speeding and immediately said he wasn't gonna give me a ticket? Didn't even warn me or give out to me. Didn't ask for my name or driving license? Just asked me to do a breathiliser(i think he wanted my dna...conspiricy theory).

While parked just outside this tiny village in the middle of nowhere another marked police car passed slowly and drove on. Officer told me that was it so i drove off and maybe 1 km up the road the marked car was pulled in and followed me for 15min

Lads what the hell? Unbeknownst to me ,am i a terrorist?

these days everyone in the UK is a terrorist until one can prove otherwise, thats because the brits went round the world claiming every country they could as their ownnd a pillaging them and now wondering why everyone is pessed off with what they have left behind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

What county reg have you? Is it Limerick?

Maybe Limerick has gotten an international reputation

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Did you happen to get his name or reg code? It would be interesting to see what dept he was... doubt it was traffic patrol tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Its a 07 golf and yes its a limerick reg! Maybe they think im an international drugs dealer...maybe i am ;)

Edit: No i didn't get his name because i got distracted watching the other marked car slowly approaching and driving off.

Also i bought it from a garage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Maybe they were testing for swine flu :P

• Advertisement

Its a limerick reg!

Yeah, they didn't think you were a terrorist.
    They just suspected you were in the middle of some drug deal or gangland killing - and rightly so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Yeah, they didn't think you were a terrorist.
    They just suspected you were in the middle of some drug deal or gangland killing - and rightly so.

There are 52539 people living in limerick city. Lets say 10,000+ cars with an L reg and maybe 100 proper scum in the place ****ing it up for everyone else so your making a bit of a ridiculous generalization no?

There are 52539 people living in limerick city. Lets say 10,000+ cars with an L reg and maybe 100 proper scum in the place ****ing it up for everyone else so your making a bit of a ridiculous generalization no?

Better safe than sorry. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Stokes

You should probably shave off your beard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Was there a pair of bloodied legs sticking out of your boot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Fr Martin

Rabies wrote: »
    Imagine how it feels to be a muslim living in fear of that every day

Welcome to their world.

Ye well in fairness they did enough to deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Your Irish

Your from limerick

and your practising for drive by's

Jasus your lucky you did not head towards the underground!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,019 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Fr Martin wrote: »
    Ye well in fairness they did enough to deserve it.

That's not very Christian now, is it reverend?

ejmaztec wrote: »
    That's not very Christian now, is it reverend?

reverend is what you call a proddie priest - and islam is vile, I think few will argue with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

reverend is what you call a proddie priest - and islam is vile, I think few will argue with that.

Only the uneducated few.

• Advertisement

Rabies wrote: »
    Only the uneducated few.

Oh ye sharia law that's no backward at all - Women cant vote,drive execute gays - And dont say thats only the extreme, because a religion only shows its true form in the extreme -

Moderate followers of religion only do so out of upbringing, family guilt I suppose - not that they'r really into it, otherwise they would be extreme.

I've read the Koran, it is a vile book full of backward suspicion all out scum. I'd rate it up there with hitlers mien Kampf (Although his was probably more coherent)

Sorry your vicarship, please forgive me as I know not what I do.

All religions have trouble with some of their members, and in some well-reported cases, their members' members.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Oh ye sharia law that's no backward at all - Women cant vote,drive execute gays -

Women can't execute gays? :eek::eek::eek: What do they do at fag-drags? Make the tea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

i would argue would that.
    there is little in islam to make it vile per se.certain practitioners of the islamic religion could be considered vile,as could certain practitioners of christianity,judaism,buddhism,jedism etc.
    your own remarks aren't very christian,father.

Women can't execute gays? :eek::eek::eek: What do they do at fag-drags? Make the tea?

I think that he means that they can't execute them by running them over in their cars, being as they're not allowed to drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

I've read the Koran, it is a vile book full of backward suspicion all out scum. I'd rate it up there with hitlers mien Kampf (Although his was probably more coherent)

as opposed to the old testament??

wudangclan wrote: »
    as opposed to the old testament??

Ye Im wont argue that the bible is retarded, not as hate driven as the koran, but nonsense all the same.

(ps not actually a priest, taught it was obvious by now)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Serious? :eek:

:p

Ye Im wont argue that the bible is retarded, not as hate driven as the koran, but nonsense all the same.

You could have fooled me. I could hear some flagellation going on, even on the internet.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

and a pedo is what you call a catholic priest.

Advertisement