Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do the offers for Masters degrees come out?

Options
  • 12-07-2009 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just wondering if anyone knows when the offers for MSc courses in Trinity are given. I have applied for the Physical Sciences in Medicine one, and Im dying to know if I'v been accepted or not!!

Anyone able to help?

Cheers,
    Claire xxx

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Depending on course, normally offers are sent out around mid-July. If you are worried, you could always ring the department and ask them when they expect the offers to be sent out. It'd put your mind at ease.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 JumAPond

Not sure if you had to apply for the course through PAC (I may assume no) but I did. They informed me a lil over 3 weeks after I applied (applied at beginning of April, informed week before official 'closing' of application 30 April). My department extended the deadline...and emailed last week with the details and the first "congrats" from the co-ordinator. My guess is you should hear very soon, if you haven't already.

Otherwise convert is right, hound the department a little bit, they'll at least tell you the stage they're at in the process even if they won't tell you your own status.

Advertisement