Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITT we tell our stories about looking for sex/flirting on msn

Options
  • 11-07-2009 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Well we have all did it at one stage in our youthfull lives:)

So what are your stories? I didnt just start this thread to hear other people stories but i also need some help. I have this bisexual girl who is willing to go on cam for me and meet up possibly. But in return she wants pics of any ex gf's. Now im a pretty decent bloke. Both in the looks department and in the manners side so i have deleted all of my ex's rude photos. I obviously didn't tell this new girl that.

Anyway it's crucial i get some pics of hot topless girls and if you can't post them them all pm's with links is appreciated. I think the dealine she is setting is tomorrow night. I know i could just copy paste pics from the interent but most have the site names printed somewhere on the photo.

These need to look homemade:)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement