Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random retro TV!

Options
  • 11-07-2009 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭

hey there :)
    was just watching some classic Friends today and got me thinking of how there hasnt been a film made yet of it! i mean its a classic!!!! :) if they can make two sex and the city films lol
    oh and how come there are boxsets of everything but never, and yes i know im a child lol, sabrina the teenage witch!!
    just seeing if anyone else has retro tastes in some good TV!? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭sub-x

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    was just watching some classic Friends today and got me thinking of how there hasnt been a film made yet of it! i mean its a classic!!!! :) if they can make two sex and the city films lol
    oh and how come there are boxsets of everything but never, and yes i know im a child lol, sabrina the teenage witch!!

Friends and Sabrina retro ???

Steptoe and Son and Monty Pythons Flying Circus,now thats retro ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

sub-x wrote: »
    Friends and Sabrina retro ???

Steptoe and Son and Monty Pythons Flying Circus,now thats retro ;)

well yeah obv, :) they are classics!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭sub-x

well yeah obv, :) they are classics!!!!

Retro classics ;):D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Useless Fact someone told me in the last week, the reason for no friends film is because Jennifer annison doesn't want to do it

sub-x wrote: »
    Retro classics ;):D

yep yep! or life of brian :)

• Advertisement

Useless Fact someone told me in the last week, the reason for no friends film is because Jennifer annison doesn't want to do it

ah right, :(
    probably because of all the mr pitt trauma methinks!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Probably would be swayed by the rakes of income that would be generated no doubt.

The film would need to be shot in the next few years to make it believable IMO, otherwise the actors would look too aged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Most unsettling theme music for a TV programme ever. Scared the **** out of me as a child

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Moved from AHs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

Friends is retro?

Man, our attention spans are contracting.

Can Sky 2's "I love 2008" talking heads programme be far behind?

Leona Lewis and the kid from the "I want to poo at Paul's house" ad talking about how great "Heroes" and "lost" were; anecdotes about buying Katie Perry's hit single and petrol being €1.10 a litre; and moaning about how hard it is to find Coke Zero in your local spar nowadays... the good old days, eh?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

Seriously, there's no need. I remember it, it was on yesterday.

hah!!! who remembers this??!! :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp823uNEi6o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

all the friends people seem to have better things to do cept joey what happened to him

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

all the friends people seem to have better things to do cept joey what happened to him

I think Jennifer Annison is the only one still doing much and I haven't see her in anything in a while.

Sure they are still making money off the repeats.

They certainly aren't retro.

Now this is retro :)

Reminds me of The Simpsons where Chief Clancy Wiggum gets his spin off show

Advertisement