Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Satriani

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Such a d**khead
    Why do you think he's a dickhead (or do you mean dunkhead or dirkhead ;) )?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

Such a d**khead, but man! That dude can play guitar!

Hold on! How is Satriani a dickhead?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Ah no, he looks like he's about to mount the guitar when he's playing it but man is he good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Ah no, he looks like he's about to mount the guitar when he's playing it but man is he good!

Yes he is good, Dickhead????.... nah.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

I dunno if I'd call him a dickhead... he's completely up his own arse though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Saw him last year, great show. Stuuuuu was back!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

I have to say that this is the second thread by the OP that makes me question his mental capacity. thats the most diplomatic way i can say it without it sounding like personal abuse.

it would have been better to say he looks like a dickhead while playing.....but is he a dickhead? no. i've met him twice and he's a gent.

OP write this on a post it and stick it to your monitor:

"think before posting"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭-=al=-

I've met him countless times.... he's probably one of the most down to earth I've met, great guy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,965 ✭✭✭✭bnt

He's coming: Vicar St. (Dublin), Saturday 16 October. :pac:

Now I'm a fan of Joe's, but I'm an even bigger fan of the guitarist / keyboardist who'll be in the band at this gig: Mike Keneally. He was Frank Zappa's last "stunt guitarist", has toured with Zappa Does Zappa, Steve Vai (several times) and Dethklok, and is an accomplished keyboardist and composer too. If you see Mike's "dog" or "scambot" albums on sale at the merch stand, I'd tell you to get them.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

bnt wrote: »
    He's coming: Vicar St. (Dublin), Saturday 16 October. :pac:

Now I'm a fan of Joe's, but I'm an even bigger fan of the guitarist / keyboardist who'll be in the band at this gig: Mike Keneally. He was Frank Zappa's last "stunt guitarist", has toured with Zappa Does Zappa, Steve Vai (several times) and Dethklok, and is an accomplished keyboardist and composer too. If you see Mike's "dog" or "scambot" albums on sale at the merch stand, I'd tell you to get them.
    This might have been better off as its own thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Malice_ wrote: »
    This might have been better off as its own thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055915464

From what i've seen of him he ain't a d!ckhead. Yngwie Malmsteen? now hes a d!ckhead! (even if i do enjoy his music from time to time, as epically cheesy as it can be :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,965 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Old thread, I know, but Satch has a concert film coming out soon, in 3D, called Satchurated. It's hitting cinemas in the US, no word about the rest of the world yet.

Surprised I hadn't heard of this before - I only found out through Mike Keneally, who's on keyboards this time.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

It will be showing in movies@ Dundrum and Swords tuesday 6th march at 9:30pm

http://www.onlinecinematickets.com/index.php?s=M-DUNDRUM&p=tickets&perfCode=141453

Advertisement