Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherry Coke Cans - €1

Options
  • 11-07-2009 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if it's a bargain or not but i never see them around Dublin. You can get cherry coke in the vending machine in Dr. Quirkeys beside the cash desk for €1 tis all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

where is superdrug??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Boots in Dundrum stock it also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Dozen cans of the diet version ( if you can stand it) for £3 in Newry earlier.
    Can never understand why they don't sell it in the south...

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭EZeeBOS

That cherry coke is imported from the UK. Coca-Cola Bottlers Ireland don't make cherry coke.

The diet stuff is nasty. Was heart broken when Sainsburys in Newry stopped selling it. Only recently found out that a large amount of Tesco stores in the UK mainland sell it now. Just not up the north :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Ooooh nice one, i haven't had cherry coke in a long time! Every time i go to Boots they don't have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

I've never seen it in boots in the republic,i'm always told it's there but in 25 years never!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭dbyrne

Cherry coke and 7up cherry available in alot of stores in dublin, seeing it all over the place, alexs in dun laoire and keoghs in sutton cross are 2 places i know of, they also do tango cans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

poisonated wrote: »
    where is superdrug??
    sugarman wrote: »
    There's one in The Square Tallaght, im not sure where others are.
    Theres also a quite sizeable one in the Omni SC in santry, they had 500ml bottles of both diet and regular cherry coke there last weekend too

dbyrne wrote: »
    Cherry coke and 7up cherry available in alot of stores in dublin, seeing it all over the place, alexs in dun laoire and keoghs in sutton cross are 2 places i know of, they also do tango cans

Cherry 7up? I am intrigued!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Cherry Diet Coke 500ml bottles are available in Superdrug, Limerick too. They also sometimes stock diet Iron Brew and diet Dr. Pepper - have never seen any of these in Boots?

Up to recently have been doing a special offer of 2 any 500ml bottles for €1.75 AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

wasn't ever ghone on cherry coke but i miss vanilla coke with a passion.... don't suppose anyone's seen that about the place?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

PinkTulips wrote: »
    vanilla coke ... don't suppose anyone's seen that about the place?

No, but I have the Environmental Protection Agency on speed dial....just in case...

Advertisement