Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reset Sharp Aquos LC-37GA8E

Options
  • 11-07-2009 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Sharp Aquos LC-37GA8E TV. Switched itself off and cannot be switched back on. The green light comes on for a second and then goes off again. I checked the voltage and found 13-15 volts. fixed this now reading 235 volts but TV still going through the same switching off process. I press the left volume button, the left channel button and the third round button on top off the TV and hold, then turn on the tv. This works and I can see the station come on for a second then sceen goes blank but volume remains. Is there a way of resetting the TV fully?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 love porter

did you ever get a result:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dmpk

No. I brought it into a tv repair guy and he replaced a board on it. nothing I could have done myself. Cost 200 euro. TV fine ever since. Also he told me not to mess around with pressing left volume button etc as could wipe makers code off the TV and be left with very expensive box in the corner of the room. He is a good guy and I believe him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 love porter

my tv is doing the same and had it sent to dublin to the only sharp tv man in country, so probably same man, and the problem keeps accurring. Spoke with the t.v man and he said its my new Sky HD box is corrupting the t.v and it cant handle it:(

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Jamess19

Hi, would you have phone number for that guy?
    My tv is doing the same. Thanks J.

Advertisement