Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meat feast

Options
  • 11-07-2009 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

Earlier tonite I ate a chicken, and now im eating a joint of beef. round roast, about 1.5kg i think. got them both for 3.50euro the pair before the shop closed. but i also have another 1.5kg round roast i got in super valu for half price and it needs to be cooked on sunday. I dont usually eat this much meat. I just cant resist a good bargain. I already ate a block of brie and had my 2litres of milk, normally have 4 but the meat needs room.

Ive had my bbq and christmas feasts but I dont think Ive ever eaten this much. Can you get meat drunk?

Tell me your stories of over indulgence of animal flesh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

You know, I was in full appreciation of your efforts - until you mentioned the BRIE!
    (Shakes head slowly and walks away for another bottle of beer....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

mrmac wrote: »
    You know, I was in full appreciation of your efforts - until you mentioned the BRIE!
    (Shakes head slowly and walks away for another bottle of beer....)
    it was 68c in tesco(down from 2.70ish) and i spread it on a thick crusty loaf of bread. ill be eating beef for breakfast...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

Can you get meat drunk?

I'm told you can enter into a kind of meat-coma, if you really work at it.

Getting the meat-sweats is fun too :cool:

I don't eat brie, or anything that smells like feet, but I salute yore efforts sirrah.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Neady_b

jesus i only thought i could eat a load of stuff in one sitting, id be put to shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

Earlier tonite I ate a chicken, and now im eating a joint of beef. round roast, about 1.5kg i think. got them both for 3.50euro the pair before the shop closed. but i also have another 1.5kg round roast i got in super valu for half price and it needs to be cooked on sunday. I dont usually eat this much meat. I just cant resist a good bargain. I already ate a block of brie and had my 2litres of milk, normally have 4 but the meat needs room.

Ive had my bbq and christmas feasts but I dont think Ive ever eaten this much. Can you get meat drunk?

Tell me your stories of over indulgence of animal flesh

you are my idol, meat is the nicest thing ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Steakhouse at liffey valley.

They have a meal which is cooked chicken, a half slab of ribs and an 8 oz steak.

It is a good meal if 3 or more animals died for it ;)

Although im reminded of a vegeratarin quote

"I'm a vegertarin not because i like animals. Its because i hate plants"

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Meat is murder, tasty, tasty murder.

Advertisement