Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poltergeist in Hartlepool

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Daily Fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Ghosts often appear just before a single mother gets rehoused. Perhaps there's a psychic explanation for this.
    - JM, Doncaster, 10/7/2009 17:15

Not unknown in Ireland that these newsworthy poltergeists often appear in social housing situations in the worst of the
    tabloid newspapers.

Father Richard Masshedar.
    What a cool name for a priest who managed to organise this

He said the family could be moved to a nearby property as soon as another suitable home became available.

Im going to try that the next time I stay in a hotel. "My room is haunted, move me"

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

My economy seat on this jet is haunted. Upgrade me.

I see great possibilities with this.

To be honest there is more money in haunted houses then normal houses right now !

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

My other thought when I read that, was mammy saying 'right son, you tell anyone my fella beat you up, Ill beat seven shades outta you meself. Tell em that thing from 'the ring' did it, and I bet youll even get your picture in the paper. Might even get a few quid for a new wii'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Well, if it is a spirit of some kind, it's a very assertive one, which is why I posted it here - it seems unusually strong, like this thing here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Afe8kg2Q6c#t=4m03s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Liverpool ? ..........Hartlepool more like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Latchy wrote: »
    Liverpool ? ..........Hartlepool more like it

*Noted*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Oryx wrote: »
    My economy seat on this jet is haunted. Upgrade me.

I see great possibilities with this.
    My thread is haunted.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Quentinkrisp

My other thought when I read that, was mammy saying 'right son, you tell anyone my fella beat you up, Ill beat seven shades outta you meself. Tell em that thing from 'the ring' did it, and I bet youll even get your picture in the paper. Might even get a few quid for a new wii'

Ha ha class - those were my thoughts as well when i read that:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Waterfall1975

To be honest there is more money in haunted houses then normal houses right now !

Buy Low, Sell High :D

Advertisement