Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Captain Slow on Jonathon Ross

Options
  • 10-07-2009 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Did anyone just watch the interview with James May on Jonathon Ross?

...Gas man :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

I can see why he drives Hamster & Clarkson up the wall, going into such detail about everything :D

That pic of Hamster morphed into Clarksons wife was classic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Didn't see it (don't watch Wossy) youtube should have it by morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,441 ✭✭✭✭Alun

keefg wrote: »
    I can see why he drives Hamster & Clarkson up the wall, going into such detail about everything :D
    Personally I think the opposite .. I wanted to kick Wossy in the face every time he interrupted him, and want to do the same to that smug git Clarkson every time he does the same.

Somehow these days actually being interested in science and knowing how things work seems to be hugely unfashionable and make you some kind of geek to be laughed at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭gar120

Undoubtedly my favourite presenter on Top Gear!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Alun wrote: »
    Personally I think the opposite .. I wanted to kick Wossy in the face every time he interrupted him, and want to do the same to that smug git Clarkson every time he does the same.

Somehow these days actually being interested in science and knowing how things work seems to be hugely unfashionable and make you some kind of geek to be laughed at.

+1

Found the whole interview annoying because Wossy was interrupting him, trying to do it in a comic style similar to the other TG guys, but he couldn't do it gracefully. Instead opening Cap'n Slow to some interesting questions, with really interesting answers... and trying to interrupt him.

Would have been a good interview otherwise.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Registered Users Posts: 6,226 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

+1.

I wonder will James ever "snap". His programme on the Moon landings was fantastic if anyone missed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭BaileysComet

Richard Hammond has an interest in science too. Most people who are into science realise that not everyone else is and that many people find it boring.

This could be because they beat up in school a lot and the message finally sunk in. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,862 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Wossy grated my tits in that interview.

He never let him finish a sentence and kept trying to sound interesting.

Also, WTF is with his (Ross') fixation of Hamster and Jezza having a bromance or whatever he was on about??!!

It was kind of funny when he did it with Hammond in his interview a few years back...this time it just looked wierd and forced.

How many people compare their mate's wife to another man?!:confused:

Poor James looked a bit...squirmy at that point.
    Also the fact that he had to sit next to a woman dressed like Henry VIII probably didn't calm his nerves...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

james may is funny fella!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Let's hope The Captain does some more interviews in the future but this time with somebody who will actually let him answer the questions which were put to him.

I now remember why I stopped watching Wossy!

Advertisement