Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth/wifi speaker+woofer?

Options
  • 10-07-2009 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm new to the HE forum. I'd like to put a decent woofer and speaker in my kitchen/living area. I hate wires and to be honest all my music is played from the web so I want the audio system to be bluetooth enabled so i can sit where i like with laptop and listen to music/radio without dragging wires with me.

I've had a look around and all I can find are portable units designed to cradle ipods or work with bluetooth phones. I'd like more bass and volume than these units can produce. So whats out there and what are my options?

Edit: apologises for wrong forum, i now realise it should be in HTPC forum.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

No prob, it's in the right place now.

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

One for all PC to Hi Fi

And then pick your stereo or Hi-Fi.

Or really be plush and use a Duet or a Squeez Box Touch (when they release it)

>Sol

Advertisement