Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocorosie

Options
  • 10-07-2009 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I just started listening to them recently, and they've knocked me off my feet. Haven't heard anything like them before, I think they're amazing. Any opinions here?

I'm crap with computers and don't know how to embed, sorry. Anyway, great song imo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I fixed your youtube link (and if it helps I wrote a note on what to do to embed them earlier, it's here. It's also in the site FAQ here.)

I really like CocoRosie. I have the three albums, though I have to confess that I haven't managed to give the last one (The Adventures of Ghosthorse & Stillborn) any time at all. I'll get around to it eventually:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 SauceMonster

Those two are all the way crazy!! Saw them in Whelans 3 or 4 years back. Beautiful music.

You may be tempted to check out "Metallic Falcons" which is a kind of spin off group with one of the sisters, but dont bother, they're nowhere near as good.

Advertisement