Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrad Accomodation

Options
  • 10-07-2009 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I thought we should start a forum to allow postgrads to find accommodation and maybe other postgrads to share with. There is a new PSA website being designed at present and will contain an accommodation forum once it is up and running. In the mean time this forum could be useful.

b

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

You can find accommodation here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=975

I'll be doing a postgrad in Sept, and I will be living with other postgrads, and undergraduates, and think this is the best way to live.

Imo, there are plenty of sites around offering accommodation, and there are sometimes houses specifically offered to postgrads.

Advertisement