Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

confessions???

Options
  • 10-07-2009 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

I Was watching Gran Torino Tonight and when oul Wally finally went to confession he confessed his worst sins!! So whats yours??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

scrubs wrote: »
    I Was watching Gran Torino Tonight and when oul Wally finally went to confession he confessed his worst sins!! So whats yours??

What are yours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭scrubs

i dont have many really..

just general vandalism really destory a few phone boxs broke few windows,egged few cars!..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Its imposile for me to sin, I dont have a religon,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

Its imposile for me to sin, I dont have a religon,

I could've had religion, but my little girl, wouldn't let me pray.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

I shot JR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Moved from AHs.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Odd move :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭scrubs

Odd move :confused:

its moved to films because i mentioned gran torino

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Apart from the mention of a Gran Torino, this thread isn't about the discussion of films at all and hasn't anything to do with films so I'm bumping it back to AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Apart from the mention of a Gran Torino, this thread isn't about the discussion of films at all and hasn't anything to do with films so I'm bumping it back to AH.

cheers karl,... i deleted my reply cause i said my confession was that i bought a steps and girls aloud cd but deleted the reply because it was moved to films (?) and didnt suit the forum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Forum tennis, sweet!

/gets mod-racquet

Advertisement