Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Pub Area in Dublin

Options
  • 09-07-2009 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi I recently moved down from Donegal and have been living in BÁC for a couple of months now, however my buddy from the north is coming down for the first time, Ive been to some great pubs O'Donoghues, O'Neill's, Temple Bar, Oliver St John Gogerty's, but there all sporadic, I was wondering what the best mini pub crawl would be, is it best to stick to temple bar, what are the best pubs in one area? Also a club for the night end! Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Well, the pubs with interesting beers are concentrated in the west of the city, so Porterhouse Temple Bar, Czech Inn, Bull & Castle, Sin É, Dice Bar would be a good mini crawl, the last three of which are late bars with DJs at the weekend.

Advertisement