Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do none of these morons read boards?!

Options
  • 09-07-2009 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭

Rant warning....

You know the way politicians, celebritys etc do various things due to "popular demand", "will of the people" etc etc, and you then log onto boards and see that NOBODY agrees with them. In fact some even get a name for themselves due to their moronity

Frank Fahey is a name which comes to mind and who inspired this angry man to vent his anger

What planet are these guys living on. Mods, i know you have no non-boards.ie related powers, but my god i wish you could make a law that any decision made by the powers that be is scrutinised by the boards.ie members. Theres enough of us out there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

you are a veryangryman!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,917 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Bertie: Well, everyone in my local agreed. So by popular demand, we'll be making it a law...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Rant warning....

You know the way politicians, celebritys etc do various things due to "popular demand", "will of the people" etc etc, and you then log onto boards and see that NOBODY agrees with them. In fact some even get a name for themselves due to their moronity

Frank Fahey is a name which comes to mind and who inspired this angry man to vent his anger

What planet are these guys living on. Mods, i know you have no non-boards.ie related powers, but my god i wish you could make a law that any decision made by the powers that be is scrutinised by the boards.ie members. Theres enough of us out there.

fantastic, lets have our entire legisliative process beholden to a bunch of keyboard warriors!

Oh and boards represents fuck all of the public, if our polls on the last election are any indication.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

It is popular demand because they're pandering to whatever clique is favoured at the time. i.e. builders - developers - bankers

Nobody ever cares about the huddled multitudes no matter how vocal they are on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Ths will be moved to R & R in 5..4..3..2..1..0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

The government doesn't fear the boards users. It's a well known fact to the government that boards actually only has 12 users, using multiple accounts to argue with ourselves. Bubbles Himself accounted for 43% of the inactive boards accounts. And of the remaining 12, 9 of us are too busy playing xbox to go out and vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,917 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

fantastic, lets have our entire legisliative process beholden to a bunch of keyboard warriors!

Oh and boards represents fuck all of the public, if our polls on the last election are any indication.
    Nobody asked you, Ms. Harney :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Ths will be moved to R & R in 5..4..3..2..1..0

1..2..3..4..5..∞

Overheal wrote: »
    Nobody asked you, Ms. Harney :pac:

HUUURRP LOOK AT HIZ ASTOOT POLITIKUL OBSURVAYSHUNS!

(i kid, i kid, you're a good guy, for a yank)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

(i kid, i kid, you're a good guy, for a yank)

If you want to have a yank do it yourself don't be asking Overheal to give you a hand. :eek:

Filthy!

• Advertisement

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    If you want to have a yank do it yourself don't be asking Overheal to give you a hand. :eek:

Filthy!

but..but... i've heard things, good things......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

but..but... i've heard things, good things......

There you go again.... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

oh hey listen mate popular demand you say heheheh not workin for em hahahaa dont even try to start me off on ...

MARTIN CULLEN

01.jpg

hehehehehahahahahaha good 1

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

If this thread is anything to go by, we'd be ****ed if the government paid any attention to boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6236/illuminati1.png

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahaaha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

probably not.

we're not that important despite what we think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

javaboy wrote: »

Damnit.. I just actually spent time trying to figure out how to type that symbol.
    :o

Advertisement