Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF is this real

Options
  • 09-07-2009 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

http://childtrader.com/

If you don't like you kid you can trade it in for a new one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Full of gingers I take it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Ivona Tinkle

That has to be a joke if not it is completely fcuked up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Its run by Madonna and Angelina.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Full of gingers I take it

Beaten like a red-headed stepchild.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

As you may have heard on the news or read in one of our press releases, Child Trader is now the nations 4th largest child exchange network and as such, has brought happiness to more than 1623 American households who otherwise had very few options in creating a more loving family and home life when realizing their child wasn’t the right fit for them.

only the 4th largest....i'd rather go with one of the top 3.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Something to do with Bruno?
    Today, our agency is proud to say we’re the eighth largest child exchange organization worldwide
    Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

Toddler Swap Shop? Baby Barter? I feel a business idea coming on!

Two gingers for a normal one, special offer!

How gullible can you be....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

Ill have janessa and sophia please.

EDIT: Scratch that I'll have OLIVIA :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Beaten like a red-headed stepchild.

The origin of the phrase "red haired step child" dates to the 1830's & 40's when Irish emigrants began arriving in America. The newly arrived Irish were somewhere below free blacks on the social scale at the time, and lived in segregated communities. Then, like now, young men were having sexual relations with young women before marriage. Sometimes the men were Irish and the girls were not. This resulted in many out of wedlock children with that red Irish hair. When these young women did finally marry, usually to a young man not of Irish descent, the new husband was not particularly patient or sympathetic to the red haired step child and treated them harshly. The phrase is derogatory although many do not know its origin, it is still considered an insult to knowledgeable people of Irish descent, and should be avoided in polite conversation.

Great site OP, but I won't be needing any kids for now thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

Olivia - Strengths: Can crack eggs with greater than 90% probability of no shells in the mix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭aoibhebree

It's obviously a hoax, but someone must have a serious amount of time on their hands to make something so elaborate! The idea of it is really sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

Of course it is. It's the reason you look nothing like Mummy or Daddy. Your real parents traded your ass, and by the looks of things your new parents got a really raw deal.

Its real, i bought one last week. She's still learning the ropes but she's one hell of a gardener.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

lol

"Medical History: Ginger. Can not face the sun for fear she’ll evaporate on the spot like a God damned vampire."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    How gullible can you be....

doesn't matter how gullible you are, it doesn't come into the equation...you just need a baby to swap!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Of course it's real, it's on the internet people. My sister's trying trade hers for a browner one, goes with her handbag

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    Of course it's real, it's on the internet people. My sister's trying trade hers for a browner one, goes with her handbag

Keep an eye out...I heard 3 of them just became available.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

HoPpiE wrote: »
    Olivia - Strengths: Can crack eggs with greater than 90% probability of no shells in the mix.

So I'm going to guess that all straight males opened that one....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Do you have to Swap them?
    Could you not just buy one?

Ya see I have this crawl space that I need cleared of rats..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Gingers are evil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

engrish? wrote: »
    So I'm going to guess that all straight males opened that one....

But of course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I wonder who Angelina got in the first round draft pick!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The only kids they have available are ones that have posed for stock photos. How odd...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

This smells like the kitten-in-a-jar scandal of nought-one, tsk tsk tsk

/me rocks in rocking chair and shakes walking stick at passing ginger children

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

It does make me wonder what the OP was actually looking for when s/he stumbled across this site...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

el_weirdo wrote: »
    It does make me wonder what the OP was actually looking for when s/he stumbled across this site...

I just built a dungeon in the celler but it looks a bit bare

• Registered Users Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I wonder has anyone developed a Ginger recycler, where you could place ginger kids in a recycling machine and get a normal kid in return?

20 Gingers = regular child.

*checks the web for ginger recycler patent(s)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

BVB wrote: »
    I just built a dungeon in the celler but it looks a bit bare
    Ah... I see what you did there. Very good. Witty post thinking that if you deny too much that you were doing anything suspect, we'll be on to ya... The double bluff... Nice work.;)

Advertisement