Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO score

Options
  • 09-07-2009 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

On my CAO offer for Arts UCD, at the top under the course choice is a score. Mine is 612. Can anyone tell me what that is for and how it is calculated? The Mature Students Officer in UCD is on holiday and I can't find any info anywhere else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yeah I was wondering this too. I got my place so it doesn't really matter but it would be interesting to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭CZ 453

999 was written under mine for law in ucc but i doubt its a score that means something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭ontour

Mine said 888 I wonder if they mean anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

shezer wrote: »
    999 was written under mine for law in ucc but i doubt its a score that means something.

I don't know about that as my points for Trinity and UCD differed. I had points under 3 of my choices, not all of them.

Guess its a college point system.In house type of thing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lcoshea

I think I might know ucd's system but it's only a guess.I got into science in ucd which is DN008.Under DN008 on my cao I had 608 for my points score.The OP got into arts which is DN012 i think.Therefore she got 612 for her points score.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Mine says 612 as well. Also for UCD Arts.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 birdalone

shezer mine was 999 for Applied Psychology at UCC too, so maybe 999 refers to UCC?

Well 999 would not be a score that would apply to me;) :D

Advertisement