Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polaroid PoGo Digital Instant Mobile Photo Printer - €30 delivered [Zavvi]

Options
  • 09-07-2009 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭

Just got this in an e-mail... I assume Zavvi ship electronics to Ireland (as TheHut do) but I never checked.

Great price anyways!

10049914-1247128462-800000.jpg
    Buy it @ Zavvi
    The Polaroid PoGo™ products let you share digital photos instantly whether you are on vacation or just hanging out with your friends. Print and share your memories in less than 60 seconds with 2x3-inch, peel-off, sticky-backed photos. Bring Polaroid magic to your cell phone or digital camera with the Instant Mobile Printer or snap and print with the Instant DigitalCamera. Mobile and easy-to-use, Polaroid PoGo™ digital instant products provide a new, innovative way to share digital photos instantly. The Polaroid Way.

Print and share.
    2x3" borderless color images in under a minute

Instant magic.
    Prints without ink using ZINK™ Zero Ink™ Printing Technology from ZINK Imaging

Snap. Print. Share.
    Capture a photo and print it instantly.

Send. Print. Share.
    Print directly fromyour camera cell phone or digital camera.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Instant magic.
    Prints without ink using ZINK™ Zero Ink™ Printing Technology from ZINK Imaging

Can somone explain how this works?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Can somone explain how this works?
    witchcraft1964dvd.jpg

.. ah no, bit of an explanation here!

Or to summarize.. magic paper that costs about €15 - €20 for 70 sheets (http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/7113700/Polaroid-Zink-Photo-Paper-For-PoGo-Instant-Mobile-Printer/Product.html)!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

http://www.mx2.co.uk/default.asp?part=POLPOGOEXP0809
    £4.59 for 30 sheets @mx2 but cant see a delivery price.
    04. Shipping and Handling?
    Post & Packing is Free to all UK/Ireland destinations.

~15p per print seems reasonable. Expiry date on the paper tho of 08/09 so cant stock pile.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭beaniebarbeque

The prints are 2x3 inch. This is only a quarter the size of standard 6x4 inch prints.

If you want prints bigger than a stamp, this mightn't be for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭niamh86

That really cheap! Bought this about 6months ago in Pink with about 120sheets of the paper for around €100.

Handy little thing, easy to use.

Photos are small, a bit smaller than business card size. The back of the photo peels off so its a sticker too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

niamh86 wrote: »
    Photos are small, a bit smaller than business card size.
    *looks at a business card*
    Hmmm... small enough, but grand for the wallet.
    The back of the photo peels off so its a sticker too.
    :D I'm sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

30 quid, I'm sold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 silverY

After ordering one of these, I later received an email telling me they don't deliver electrical items outside of UK. :(

Ah crap, was looking forqard to getting it. I ordered mine last night, but they still havn't taken payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

The same product was on boffers daily deal starting at 12 tonight and is already sold out. It seems that people are trying to get shut of them for some reason. FWIW they were selling for 19.99 sterling on boffer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭niamh86

Think Polaroid just brought out a new digital camera that prints directly onto the magic paper, probably explains the price drop.

"Thank you for your order with zavvi. We can confirm the item(s) below have been sent to you.
    Delivery will normally take between 3 to 5 working days, but can sometimes take a little longer due to postal delays. Please allow 10 full working days before notifying us of any delays in arrival.
    We send each item of your order as soon as it becomes available at no extra charge. If you are waiting for any other items which are not listed below you will receive a further e-mail once they have been sent.
    We will endeavour to keep you updated on the status of your order and any delays that may occur."

Mine shipped . . . . .

Advertisement