Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you smarter than a 10 year old?

Options
  • 09-07-2009 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I cannot stand that show. I have to flick it over as soon as I see it.

I think I must be a really big meanie :D, but those kids are so annoying.

All smug and know-all. Who wouldnt remember something they were only taught a matter of months/year ago

Often, the questions relate to things that are so useless yet we are forced to learn as a child and not needed as an adult, hence forgotten.

The kids think they are all mini little Einsteins :rolleyes::D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,471 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Bet they're smarter than you!

Kids are OK.
    Dick and Dom are a different story.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

The contestants on that programme must have to do a stupidity test before going on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Mr E wrote: »
    Bet they're smarter than you!

Kids are OK.
    Dick and Dom are a different story.....

:D At age 10 maths I have no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

With some of the spelling you see on Boards.ie, they're cleverer than some. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

With some of the spelling you see on Boards.ie, they're cleverer than some. ;)

Re my thread title, I wasn't able to edit that. That was a typo not a deliberate spelling mistake. I knew someone would mention that :rolleyes::D

I know, I know, it's just a personal gripe and I'm obviously heartless:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement