Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser CX500 Noise Isolating Headphones - White - £20.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

If I didn't just buy my AKG 242s I would snap those puppies up. Good bargain though by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,851 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Good value indeed..

£15.99 at Play.com, but don't ship to Ireland obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

basquille wrote: »
    Good value indeed..

£15.99 at Play.com, but don't ship to Ireland obviously.

Didn't see that, after picking up a pair of shures so Im kicking myself too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

This is definately the lowest price, been searching for these for a while and am looking forward to finally getting them as mymemory shipped them yesterday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭Ardent

how more superior to the cx300s (which are fantastic) are these?

• Advertisement

Ardent wrote: »

No idea, ordered a pair of each as it turns out so will let you know!
    Check Head-Fi.org as they have vaaaaaast comparrisons on their forums of all conceivable headphone models.

Ardent wrote: »

Going by the name I'd say they're 67% better :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

The cx300s have more bass than the cx500s - that was the bggest difference imo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

I just bought 2 pairs :E

This forum is so bad for my bank balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

lads, might be a dumb question. I see in these that the cable length is .15m... which is one of those chest length cables.
    It looks like it also comes with an extension though.
    Cable clip, cable winder, and carrying pouch for convenient handling and storage

Now, my question. I bought a set of these (CX400) a while back but it didn't come with the extra extension. Does anyone know where the hell I get one? The headphones have been sitting in the box since.

• Advertisement

jimbling wrote: »
    Now, my question. I bought a set of these (CX400) a while back but it didn't come with the extra extension. Does anyone know where the hell I get one? The headphones have been sitting in the box since.

Something like this?
    Maybe not as long but search for extension cable or the likes and you'll find more

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

majiktripp wrote: »
    Something like this?
    Maybe not as long but search for extension cable or the likes and you'll find more

ya I guess. Was hopping to get on of the ones that are "supposed" to come with the headphones though. They seem a bit neater. Maybe just in my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

I had a pair of cx300's before, and am currently using cx500's. They are excellent earphones. To anyone who has had the cx300's, the "rustling" noise when you rub off the cord has been greatly reduced, though still present to small degree!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

I just bought one of these. Is this a product which I will need to be home to collect or will the post man just drop it in the letter box as its so small.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Good stuff, the ipod phones are banjaxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Arrived today.

Price is now expired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Still haven't gotten mine :(

I always find them quite slow to deliver tbh.

Advertisement