Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pineapple Express DVD - £2.99 delivered [CD-WOW]

Options
  • 09-07-2009 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭

1229308605_big.jpg
    Buy it @ CDWOW
    Though Judd Apatow and SUPERBAD scribes Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg seem like natural talent to be attached to this stoner film, indie drama director David Gordon Green (ALL THE REAL GIRLS) is a pleasant surprise. Rogen stars with fellow Apatow favourite James Franco as pot smokers who get in over their heads in this action comedy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭camero

this is cd-wow so good nows when you are going to get the dvd then maybe next year

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I reckon you're in the minority CM! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

This post has been deleted.

I have been waiting 2 weeks for a DVD now. Says it diaptched 2 weeks ago. Arrrgh! :mad: E-mailed them and they said come bck to us after 21 days. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Great price for a film that i thought was hilarious but, i wouldn't touch Cd Wow again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Now expired..

Advertisement