Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which French Territory will join the French Departments in 2010?

Options
  • 09-07-2009 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭

My local library is having a take-home quiz to celebrate Bastille Day.
    The subject is one of the questions that I cannot find an answer for.

I have checked Wikipedia and Google but haven't found any mentions of 2010.

Edit: I do see Mayotte mentioned as joining in 2011.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

My cats breath smells like cat food..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,325 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

All those intelligent forums on boards, and you genuinely thought that After Hours was the best place to ask this? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

All those intelligent forums on boards, and you genuinely thought that After Hours was the best place to ask this? :pac:

We're so smart, people have to pay us in hard cash for any kind of assistance. When all else fails, AH bullsh1t will come up trumps and beat Wiki to a pulp.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

He really didn't think that one through alright AJ. His thread reminded Pighead of that scene in trainspotting where the American tourist walks into the roughest pub in Edinburgh politely asking about the whereabouts of the toilet much to the delight of the delight of the salivating thuggish regulars.

Or the bit in Superman where a baby Superman arrives from another planet.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

AFAIK there are no dom/toms due to become a department in 2010.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Mayotte is already a département

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

The USA will be added in 2010. France cunningly fooled the US into sending all its troops overseas to save the world, meanwhile she will invade the practically undefended US in a two pronged attack from New Orleans and Quebec.
    Le ha ha. How do you like those pommes monsieur smarty pants Freedom Fries.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

Hagar wrote: »
    The USA will be added in 2010.
    Who would want the USA to be a part of their country?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I didn't think any others were going to be useful - I figured AH was worth a shot. Lesson learned :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

blubloblu wrote: »
    Mayotte is already a département

Not yet. It was supposed to become one next year and the date was pushed to 2011 so I'm guessing that the local library aren't aware of the date change.

• Advertisement
Advertisement