Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate Series 1-10 DVD Boxset €33 (Amazon UK)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

If it wasn't on Sky all the time :P

No seriously, that seems like a good deal, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Argh missed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭podge3

I ordered mine - I wonder if they will honour it?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,836 ✭✭✭✭Basq

podge3 wrote: »
    I ordered mine - I wonder if they will honour it?
    Will they balls..!

Very daft pricing on the Stargate boxset.. you can buy the same collection with 2 extra discs for £110 less: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stargate-S-G-Complete-Truth-Continuum/dp/B001J1O85W/ref=pd_cp_d_h__0

• Registered Users Posts: 43,836 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Forgot about this..
    We regret to inform you that we have been unable to obtain the following item:

Richard Dean Anderson, et al "Stargate SG-1 - Series 1-10 - Complete [2007] [DVD] [1997]"

This item has now been cancelled from your order #xxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxxx and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it.

We are no longer able to offer this item for sale. Our supplier has informed us that this item has been discontinued and is no longer available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭podge3

Mine was cancelled also :(

Advertisement