Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice lingerie

Options
  • 09-07-2009 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭

Where in Dublin can I find nice matching underwear sets (just pretty, lace, satin etc) that don't totally break the bank? I love La Senza but I just can't afford it right now. Is there much in Penneys/H&M/Topshop/Zara etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

la senza have a sale on now, prices are very good

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

The new Topshop in Arnotts has some really cute underwear at the moment. There is also a brand called Miss Ultimo, Peaches Geldof is / was the model for it, it's actually really nice and not too badly priced. It's available from Debenhams.
    Last but not least, Penney's have come on in leaps and bounds lately underwear wise, I think, and they have some really nice matching sets in nowadays which are very reasonably priced.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭IWishh

I can't remember ever seeing sets in H&M or Zara (might be wrong) but Penneys have a HUGE selection and some really pretty sets aswell. Not bad quality either for their price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭IzzyWizzy

Thanks for the help! I was hoping someone would say Penney's :o How much could I expect to pay for a matching set in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭lorem ipsum

H&M don't stock there underwear in Ireland anymore, which is a real pity coz it is great quality for the price. I just stock when I am away now. God the customs must think I have vary racy weekends away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

A set in Penney's would set you back around 6 to 9 euro for the bra and probably 6 euro for the undies! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭valery

I saw some nice sets in dunnes recently, thing is i have been having problems with their wire cup bras , the wire has come through and is poking me in the chest:mad:....ouch. will be going to pennys myself in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Tesco have some really nice sets in. Seem to be around the penneys price range.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭tanyaog2007

dunnes and new look have really nice stuff at good prices:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Dunnes do some really cute sets and so do marks and sparks. Stocked up in there the other day and it's not too pricey. Paid 11 quid for a bra and 4quid for the matching undies and they're gorgeous. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement