Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st in Limerick city?

Options
  • 08-07-2009 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    my 21st is coming up in January and am just wondering for ideas of where to have it. I have a few ideas myself but want to just consider a few more if possible,

cheers :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Hi all,
    my 21st is coming up in January and am just wondering for ideas of where to have it. I have a few ideas myself but want to just consider a few more if possible,

cheers :pac:

eh,the pub?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

ya im trying to get ideas of places to have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 John_Dillinger

You're turning 21 and ya havent a favourite spot out in Limerick you can choose yourself?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

family type thing? the various bars in the locke are quite handy

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭browne_rob5

Scotts throw a good party.

Not sure where in the city centre would be good. Cant think of many places that could block off a section for you in town. Where were you thinking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Clohessy's on Shannon Street have a small bar to the side of the main bar that can be hired for private functions. They will provide finger food also and Sin Bin nightclub is down stairs afterwards then if that's your thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

The Imperial Bar on Careys Road will accept bookings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

You're turning 21 and ya havent a favourite spot out in Limerick you can choose yourself?!

you dont have to have your 21st in your favourite pub!
    i was asking for ideas of places that would be good, I've been to a good few 21st in diff places and some of the places werent really suited for parties like that and others were.

cheers for the recommendations.
    does anyone know what the function room in the Ardhu is like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

jmccoy wrote: »
    The Imperial Bar on Careys Road will accept bookings.

lmao

Advertisement