Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canadia semi solid flooring

Options
  • 08-07-2009 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Anyway got any experience of Canadia semi solid flooring? How good is it, in terms of quality, durability etc?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭irelandhouse

what species ?

is it semi solid or monolam ?

we have a very nice 6mm top layer oiled oak floor from canadia,

very nice down, and the good thing about oiled is that marks and dents etc can easily be made disappear!

have 11 year old and 9 month old and the rom gets alot of traffic, been down for over a year and nothin any way noticeable on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Walnut, semi solid. Think it's 4mm wear layer with a 6 coats of lacquer.

Getting it laid today, so far looks really nice :D

Bach pad so no kids! :p

well wear to her, walnut is nice and duarable and with 6 layer coat you will be sound!

enjoy! - you mind me asking was it canadia and what sort of price were you looking at ?

yep, def Canadia. Price I'll have to check with layer but i think it was around €38 sq yard.

Some pics

p1030027large.jpg

p1030041large.jpg

p1030029large.jpg

• Advertisement

very nice looking job, very tidy all round

well wear

Advertisement