Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kuro plasma

Options
  • 08-07-2009 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

hi folks. looking for a PDPLX5090. best price i got so far was from Alliance electric. got no reply from richer sounds or sevenoaks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 pixar

I got a price of 2400 euro from Alliance and Sevenoaks for 5090 with under tv speaker.Alliance wont budge on price but Sevenoaks might.Got this price about 3 weeks ago.By the way didnt buy this tv hoping to get Panasonic V10 instead.

Pixar

• Registered Users Posts: 41 pete.g

the price i got in alliance was 2199 for tv and stand (no speakers) 2399 in sevenoaks?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Panasonic store in Limerick told me they wont be stocking the V10's as they don't have an mpeg4 tuner. Just stocking the G series which by some reviews I've read are proving better than the V10's in many areas. Would like one myself or a Kuro plasma but still not willing to chance it over being concerned about phosphorous trails and the possibility of image retention leading to burn in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 pixar

Alliance said that they will have the V10 in stock by the end of this month.Burn in or image retention should not be a problem with these tvs if you are careful for the first 100 hours or so.

Pixar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

Just to update here, I work in Alliance Electric and we have the Panasonic 42" V10s in stock now at €1699. And just to clarify, the LX5090 is €2199 with speakers OR pedestal. For both it's €2399 and all LX5090s come with 5 year Pioneer warranty as well.

cheers
    adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Does the V10 have an mpeg4 tuner by the way ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

Flaccus wrote: »
    Does the V10 have an mpeg4 tuner by the way ?

no

Advertisement