Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilet Seat and Toilet Paper - Boys/Girls

Options
  • 08-07-2009 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭

Do all of you always put Toilet Paper down on the toilet seat everywhere you need to use it except your own at home?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Especially at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I'd give it a wipe no matter which toilet I'm on, but grew out of leaving a protective layer when I was about 12. Added bonus of wiping is that after you wipe the seat and throw the tissue in the bog, it stops splashbacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I'd give it a wipe no matter which toilet I'm on, but grew out of leaving a protective layer when I was about 12. Added bonus of wiping is that after you wipe the seat and throw the tissue in the bog, it stops splashbacks.

It's all about stopping the splashbacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

amacachi wrote: »
    It's all about stopping the splashbacks.

Fcuking savage in the winter and the water's icy. *shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭I_am_Jebus

sometimes I do this, but depends on the toilet and the establishment in which it is located.

Usually just a wipe though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭AMixedBag

Who would want to sit on a seat of piss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

Sure a few germs never killed anyone like.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Flushes thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement