Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing dog in Castletroy area

Options
  • 08-07-2009 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Our dog, a mongrel, went missing on Saturday in the Castletroy area. He is goldy black in colour with dark around his eyes and snout. He looks like he is part Alsatian and has a friendly temperament.

If anyone spots him could you please contact me via pm or on this board. Everyone has been out looking for him and put up notices but we have had no luck.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Furious_Daz

Hi eljono, sorry to hear your dog is missing. I'll keep an eye out for him in the area. Whats his name by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Hi eljono, sorry to hear your dog is missing. I'll keep an eye out for him in the area. Whats his name by the way?

Cheers daz.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,122 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You should stick a few photos up on the notice boards of local shopping centres too, you would be surprised someone who found him might spot it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

keeping an eye out here

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Dont forget to ring the vets in the area and also Limerick Animal Welfare and the pound, fingers crossed you will find the dog soon.

• Advertisement

Hey there, thanks a million to everyone who replied to this thread and sent me PMs. A couple of posters pm'd me regarding an ad in the Post for a found dog. My mother called out there in the last hour and collected him! :D Happy days!

Thank you all very much for your help! Thank god for boards eh!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

great news! Glad there's a happy ending!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

God bless the good folks out in LAW Limerick Animal Welfare, and Mungret Pound too.
    Helped us find a friend's pooch a few months ago.

Can they become the adopted charity of "Midwest > Limerick City " board ?

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Wohooooo!!! Thats fantastic news to hear your dog was found, a happy ending!! :)

rok wrote: »
    God bless the good folks out in LAW Limerick Animal Welfare, and Mungret Pound too.
    Helped us find a friend's pooch a few months ago.

Can they become the adopted charity of "Midwest > Limerick City " board ?

We actually got the dog from LAW originally, great job they do there. We're all delighted to have him back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

There are definately some boards hero's.

Berty wrote: »
    There are definately some boards hero's.

Absolutely. The gas thing is that I'm not even in Ireland yet was able to track down the dog thanks to Boardsies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Furious_Daz

Great news, glad he's back!

Advertisement