Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smooth Criminal

Options
  • 08-07-2009 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭

I received an email there from a friend back home.
    Just thought I'd share this extract, it had me in stitches..

Do you remember xxxxx from school?
    I bumped into him down town at the weekend.
    He was bragging to anyone who'd listen about some off-licence robbery he'd done and how it was so easy
    an hes gonna do few more and he dont care if he gets caught as he wants to get locked up,
    two days later he got nicked for it and made a full confession to get out of the station
    and sent his Ma up to try and sort it all out.
    strangely enough two of his mates houses got raided by the cops the day after he got out of the station.
    Hes now totally depressed and terrified about the prospect of going to jail an is afraid to come out of his house, complete ****ing idiot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I received an email there from a friend back home.
    Just thought I'd share this extract, it had me in stitches..

Do you remember xxxxx from school?
    I bumped into him down town at the weekend.
    He was bragging to anyone who'd listen about some off-licence robbery he'd done and how it was so easy
    an hes gonna do few more and he dont care if he gets caught as he wants to get locked up,
    two days later he got nicked for it and made a full confession to get out of the station
    and sent his Ma up to try and sort it all out.
    strangely enough two of his mates houses got raided by the cops the day after he got out of the station.
    Hes now totally depressed and terrified about the prospect of going to jail an is afraid to come out of his house, complete ****ing idiot.

Hey - I didn't realise we went to school together.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I prefered the title when it was "super criminal".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

Hey man agoraphobia is a serious condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

umm... lol?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

I did not lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

He isn't so smooth any more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

He forgot to ask for your bank account number so he could deposit the proceeds of his robberies into your bank account.

Advertisement