Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massage Business

Options
  • 08-07-2009 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello all,

I have been toying with the idea of renting a small business unit and setting up a massage business with a twist.

The massage business would be nude massage for the customer by a nude lady or gent, this would be totally above board, not a brothel and no touching.

Just massage, this is a legitmate query please do not think i am joking.

Any advice ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭IT Loser

IrishTwist wrote: »
    Hello all,

I have been toying with the idea of renting a small business unit and setting up a massage business with a twist.

The massage business would be nude massage for the customer by a nude lady or gent, this would be totally above board, not a brothel and no touching.

Just massage, this is a legitmate query please do not think i am joking.

Any advice ?

How do you massage without touching???

Why not just pass it off as alternative physiotherapy for the discerning customer, with a masseur/masseuse of their choice??

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

No legal advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement