Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

history

Options
  • 08-07-2009 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭

lol another question but tell me what exactly are the topics on the LC next year?

Will Bismarck/Wilhelm/Eastern Question stuff come up, and what about Mussolini/Hitler?

I'm not asking will these specific questions come up I just want to know the exact layout, I'm kind of confused:confused:

So

Document-What is it?
    Essay 1-
    Essay-2
    Essay 3-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

AFAIK the document question for 2010 is going to be from the Irish section. What topic, I don't know.
    So in this case, that means
    Essay1: Irish
    Essay2: Euro
    Essay3: Euro
    I would assume that all sections of the Euro topic will come up; what topics? I dunno! It's hard to predict. :/
    Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

afaik its the northern ireland topic 1949-1993 that is the document question for next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Whatever you do, do not get into the game of predictions. Everything that was predicted to come up this year didn't come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

creggy wrote: »
    Whatever you do, do not get into the game of predictions. Everything that was predicted to come up this year didn't come up.

+1!! history can't really be predicted like other subjects can be!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

+1!! history can't really be predicted like other subjects can be!
    Which is slightly ironic, given what the course is about! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement