Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glow in the dark jewellery

Options
  • 08-07-2009 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Does anyone know where in dublin city centre where you can buy them?

They are the bendy glow sticks that you can put a few together and make a necklace or bracelet.

You have to bend them and make them crack and then they glow! Any help appriciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Try here

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭carasbars

Have you googled this? I'm pretty sure I came across an online glowstick ( and other glowstuff) place based in Ireland the other day and was surprised at how cheap their stuff was

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

Thanks for the help guys, just i was looking to pick some up in town today. Should have looked into this earlier and i could have sorted some out online boo

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭txt_mess

Hey if you looknig for someting simple most of the 2 Euro shops do a pack of bendy glow sticks that have joiners to make braclets and necklaces , my daughter loves them and they do work.

Advertisement