Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist looking for musicians/band

Options
  • 08-07-2009 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi, I'm a bassist and i'm either looking for musicians (any instrument) to form a band, or a band that I can join. I've been playing years and I'm starting 3rd year of Newpark's jazz course in September. I'm looking for people with relatively unusual styles, or someone with similar influences to my own. To check some of the more recent things I've done check this page

www.myspace.com/simonandtheghost
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭PiecesofEight

Been looking to maybe start something jazzy for awhile along the terms of the cruel sea, or prog rock kinda but any way guitarist/vocals here if needed be :D

• Registered Users Posts: 41 BloatedPope

Got any recordings? Thanks for the reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 joshfriend?

Our myspace is www.myspace.com/weshouldbefriends

We need a bass player, fast...

We're headlining The Twisted Pepper next thursday, and Knockanstockan after that...

Have a listen, see what you think...

Message us on MySpace...

Hoots.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 raggedysoul

Hi,
    Myself and another guy have been writing tunes. We have between 20 and 25 tracks that we are working on at the moment. It sure aint jazz but there is a whole lot of room for LOADS of bass. Its all played live along with samples triggers and what not.
    www.myspace.com/gizzonemusic
    We are currently auditioning female singers. If your interested drop my a mail at raggedysoul@yahoo.com
    Cheers.

Advertisement