Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starship Troopers 1 - 3 [Box Set] Blu-ray - NOW €11.50 delivered [SendIt]

Options
  • 08-07-2009 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭

414084ps.gif
    Buy it @ Sendit
    Description

Get ready for the epic struggle between man and bug in this action packed trilogy. There has been no better time to join the mobile infantry and take a journey with the fleet to the outer reaches of the galaxy; to worlds infested with deadly creatures intent on killing any human they see and to the frontline of a war that threatens the very future of mankind.

Includes:

Starship Troopers.

Starship Troopers 2:Hero of the federation.

Starship Troopers 3:Marauder.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Hmm, first one is a classic, the second one is pretty poor and i haven't seen the third, is it any good?

Really good price there anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Bloody hell, didn't even realise there was a third one:p
    Great price, but surely the first one is the only essential one?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,569 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

the second one is pretty poor !

Pretty poor!!! It is the single worst movie I've ever had the displeasure of watching in my entire life.

Might be worth buying just to horrify friends and make them want to rip out their eyes :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

bk wrote: »
    Pretty poor!!! It is the single worst movie I've ever had the displeasure of watching in my entire life.

There's far worse really! Uwe Boll films immediately spring to mind. Meet The Spartans too....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Hmm, first one is a classic, the second one is pretty poor and i haven't seen the third, is it any good?

Really good price there anyways!

First one is one of my all time favourites.

Second one is shocking except for the moments when the one from nip tuck appears(you know what i mean).

Third one is very bad,a bit better than the second one but still a second rate b movie with terrible acting.They brought back Casper Van Dien but it does make up for the poor story,bad writing and some god awful spiders
    One of the spiders is like a football that explodes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

The third one is surprisingly bad, considering Casper Van Dien and Jolene Blalock are involved. It's also directed by Edward Neumeier, co-writer of the first Starship Troopers and Robocop.

Would you like to know more?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

bk wrote: »

Might be worth buying just to horrify friends and make them want to rip out their eyes :eek:

You clearly havent seen the third one,it is far worse than the second one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Fidelis wrote: »
    Would you like to know more?

Nice nod to the film there, citizen (or is that civilian?:))!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭eezarthegreat

basquille wrote: »

Anyone know where I could get the tv cg animated series?

back in the day it was incredible :')

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Between 2 and 3 lies a decent film. The 2nd one had superb visual effects but deplorable acting and script; the 3rd one has terrible visual effects but decent acting and a good story. With the effects from the 2nd movie, Maurader would have been great - even for the first 30 minutes its a damn worthy movie, it just slides into mediocrity because of the horrendous effects.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Anyone know where I could get the tv cg animated series?

back in the day it was incredible :')
    Probably can only get it illegally...

I had it about a year ago but my laptop got fried and they all went :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Available from The Hut for £10.72 delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Soarer wrote: »
    Or available from the original link for £9.89 delivered! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

basquille wrote: »
    Or available from the original link for £9.89 delivered! ;)

Damn you for making a fool out of me! Change the title back for the sake of my sanity! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Soarer wrote: »

Ordered this one yesterday, just got a dispatch email. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Advertisement