Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo victim had been stabbed

Options
  • 07-07-2009 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Gardaí are treating her death as suspicious and say they are following a definite line of inquiry.

:rolleyes:

as opposed to the woman stabbing herself..?

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0707/castlebar.html

rip hope whoever did this drives into a tree some day soon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

very sad, but i suppose they cant say anything else, as if they did the scumbag could get off as the garda made false accusation. If they did say something else and it caused the scumbag to get off, would that not be worse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Senna wrote: »
    very sad, but i suppose they cant say anything else, as if they did the scumbag could get off as the garda made false accusation. If they did say something else and it caused the scumbag to get off, would that not be worse?

why the **** would someone stab a middle aged woman

mental i tell ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

At that hour and in her own home I would imagine that she knew the killer, might even have been related.

Just my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

He was probably hopped up on goofballs

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

why the **** would someone stab a middle aged woman

mental i tell ya

I though the :rolleyes: was for the garda wording. I's guess it was someone she knew, if it was a burglary gone terribly bad, i dont think it would be repeated stabs, but then again with the scumbag culture in Ireland, who knows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

TheZohan wrote: »
    At that hour and in her own home I would imagine that she knew the killer, might even have been related.
    I heard that yer man is supposed to be her son and was on drugs at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

sounds about right that...

given our dysfunctional society we live in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

I heard that yer man is supposed to be her son and was on drugs at the time.

The woman is originally from a village near mine and rumours like that are doing the rounds fairly quickly.

Advertisement