Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking To Set Up An Artist Group In Cork

Options
  • 07-07-2009 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi , i'm posting this ad to see if there's anyone out there willing to join a group for artists. I don't care about your skillset or ability , I only want to talk about art and share ideas and talk about ways of getting exhibitions up and running.
    Hope to hear from ya
    Al

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Great idea to do this Flash - once ye are up and running, we should arrange to have a joined sketching event ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Flash88

Ya that would be pretty amazing Cork Girl :)

We had a meeting last wednesday and it went well.We're having another one wednesday. Our group won't just be about that though,we have more idea's too. If you know anyone in Cork looking for a group,tell them :D

Or if you ever find yourself back home Cork Girl :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 MickBeth

Does it make it wierd that I want to join given that I live in Dublin, But the truth is that I love Cork (almost no par with Dublin ;) and after collage I can't find a job and have Nothing to do. So toughts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Marianne 20

Hi, somehow my post was deleted here ? but anywho, I might be potentially very interested in joining this. I don't do art per se (I am more of a singer in the creative sense of things) but I know an awful lot about art as I studied it at Uni so I might be of help in your quest...Anywho, let me know :)

Advertisement