Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heads up: lidl has cat tree

Options
  • 07-07-2009 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

these went on sale last thursday. my sister got one for me. i don't have a car, so i'd have missed this.

it was €29 which is good. my cats are really "into it", heh. so freeking cute.

a little tricky to put together. make sure you have a strong philips head screwdriver.

go check your lidl they may still have one :)

hope it's OK to post this, as it's not advertisement. i don't work for lidl! Just wanted to tell ppl, because on saturday, she said they still had 2.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

our lidl were out of them by last friday already so i'd say chances of getting them are slim now.

i got the scratching post though and it's good, nice and solid and big, although one of them dissected the balls hanging on it during the night... came down saturday morning to find little bits of wool spread all over the house and lots of innocent looking cats :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 41 bhaneasa

I actually got something very similiar to this in Argos last week. It's in their end of catalogue sale for 27.74 (was 36.99). It was handy enough put together and is still as sturdy as day one despite being attacked every half hour or so! The 2 cats love it!!!:D:D

Argos code is 870/5905

Just went on Argos website to see if there was any left, checked about 6 or 7 different stores but 'Unable to check stock at this time' comes up for all of them. But I know their new catalogue is coming out next week and they're probably updating the website so maybe you'd have to actually visit the stores themselves and check in-store to see is there any left.

Anyway, hope this helps anyone who missed the Lidl one

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/8705905.htm

Advertisement