Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back To Basics - new discount store

Options
  • 07-07-2009 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

A very large one, has replaced the Toy City that closed a few months earlier. Was in there last weekend and they were selling toys for half-price, and games (including Dead Space, Forza and other Xbox 360, PS3) for 14.99.
    Considering the R word, this one will do well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 AJE

is it a special offer or just their prices?? i mean without the half price sale it is still pritty cheap

do they do school stuff? my wife is a teacher in galway and it would be cool to get some cheap stuff for the kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭lt_cmdr_worf

AJE wrote: »
    is it a special offer or just their prices?? i mean without the half price sale it is still pritty cheap

do they do school stuff? my wife is a teacher in galway and it would be cool to get some cheap stuff for the kids

It is all of the Toy City old stock, on their prices, not a special offer.
    Didn't see any school stuff last time I was in, must check again...

• Registered Users Posts: 42 AJE

cheers, great link, must head up the n63 now

Advertisement